Hot Water Tanks
- Product name: Hot Water Tanks
- As Per Capacity
The Pro-Clean or Pro-Heat tank families are multifunctional stratified tank systems made of steel (S 235 JR). Stratified solar charging is via an external spherical exchanger (gravity circulation principle). The tanks are fitted with inflow absorbers on the boiler/heating side, ensuring optimum retention of stratification.
The Pro-Clean and Pro-Clean 2 corrugated pipe stratified tanks are combination tanks fitted with a corrugated stainless steel pipe (1.4404) allowing for an integrated, hygienic preparation of hot water within a continuous heating process. The PC 2WR is designed for high consumption of hot water due to its two corrugated pipes.
The Pro-Heat stratified tank is a pure backup tank. A fresh water module is additionally required for optional preparation of hot water.
• Efficient use of solar energy using a natural principle for hot water and heating
• Simple functional concept without complicated technology or supplementary electrical energy
(gravity circulation principle)
• Backup heating from all common systems possible
• Inflow absorbers prevent the layers in the tank from mixing – especially during heat pump operation
• Hygienic water heating due to two special corrugated stainless steel pipes1 (DN 40, 1.4404)
• 5 temperature measuring points (sensor pockets) for each of three temperature sensors on the tank
• Access flange DN 200 from 1500 litres
• Prepared for use with 2 electric screw-in heating elements (photovoltaic feed-in)
|Heat Exchanger MOC||SS-304|
|Capacity (Litres)||500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 4500, 5000|
|MOC Tank Available||SS304, SS 316, MS with Epoxy coating|
|Height with Insulation(mm)||1860, 2050, 2290, 2380, 2270, 2760, 2390, 2900|
|Weight(Kg)||178, 240, 303, 360, 448, 458, 550, 630|
|Insulation Material||PUF of 48 density|